Aptech’s professional course prepares you for the most glamorous profession in the aviation industry. Become a trained cabin crew professional with domestic & international airlines.
The number of air passengers in India is expected to be 450 million by 2023**. All these air passengers require the assistance of trained cabin crew professionals for right guidance and a safe journey. Keeping this demand in mind, Aptech provides you complete, in-depth training in all aspects of flying & cabin crew responsibilities.
8 Months* ₹ 69,300*
The course offers in-depth knowledge about a wide range of subjects including communication skills, personality development, in-flight services, safety & security, and presentation skills.
- Airport & aviation operations
- Inflight service, safety & security
- Passenger & baggage handling
- Customer services
- Beginners English
- Presentation & communication skills
- Grooming skills
- Interview skills
|HOW TO JOIN/ ELIGIBILITY|
To join this career-building course, you need class 12 in any subject. In addition you should meet the following criteria:
- Age – 18-24 years old
- Height – 5 feet & above (Female)/ 5.5 feet & above (Male)
- Weight in proportion to height
- Good eyesight
- Proficiency in English
- Improve your presentation & communication skills, and learn various makeup techniques & hairstyles
- Be job ready with the help of mock interview sessions
- Understand the principles of aviation, passenger handling & airport management
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
- Get 100% job placement assistance#
- Gain job-skills for careers in Indian & international airlines
*Note: Fees & duration may vary based on course & centre location. The fees indicated are exclusive of applicable taxes. For details, contact your nearest Aptech centre!
Now, Aptech students can study on-the-go, right from their mobile phones!
Download Onlinevarsity, our learning app, that gives you instant access to interactive ebooks, video tutorials, chat with experts, industry articles, blogs & group discussions.