Aviation and hotel industries – are interconnected. The aviation field is very competitive and hard-working field. Working in this aviation management can be excessively competitive. This sector is currently expanding day by day. You have to do hard work in order to get succeed in this field. This sector is majorly based on the updated technologies and the international system. It also brings the excitement and facilities constant interest towards your work. On the other hand, Hotel management is more than a degree and students often look for a professional career in the hospitality industry. You have to do hard work in order to get succeed in this field. Hotel management is not limited to working hotels. You can get a wide range of job opportunities outside the countries also. By pursuing these courses, you will get a world-class career opportunity. You can choose both your Career in Hotel and aviation Industry if you have strong communication skills and keen to learn new things.
Working in both hospital or aviation sector is very opportunistic and you can gain global recognition. Students will get the opportunity to live outside the country. Apart from that, The pay range is pretty high in this sector. Top hotel brands hire good students to manage hotels all over the world.
Both industry is connected in a such way that hotel means hospitality which is to greet people in such manner as aviation does the same. so, here both are connect in this way a customer pay and use the service. But, there is one difference in aviation and hotel management sector. The aviation fiend is restricted to its own field, but if you have studied hotel management then you can get job in both aviation and hotel sector.
Career in hotel and aviation industry-
both aviation and hotel sector goes together a long way to flourish. in this field, the students will not only get the exposure worldwide as this field deals in transportation worldwide. They can built a better future. In the aviation sector, you have to maintain the specific works and the well being of the plane.
On the other hand, hotel sector you have to deal with the day-to-day activities, operational and commercial activities of the business. The choice is up to you as individuals have their personal preferences.
Eligibility for hotel management-
- The eligibility for hotel management course is passing class 12 with the minimum aggregate score of 50%. In some cases, the eligibility for hotel management after higher secondary is having a diploma in hotel management or a certification in hotel management.
- The admission for courses are usually based on merit basis or first come first admission basis.
- Top hotel management institutes conduct their own entrance examinations. The admission goes on by the entrance exam scores. After that, the student needs to go on by interview round and group discussion round.
Eligibility for aviation training-
Aviation courses are available at a diploma level, which is an undergraduate diploma course. Duration is 6months-1 year. Students must secure at least 50% marks in 10+2. Students must have studied English as their main subject.
The duration of aviation management is from 2 years to – 4years. The admission process will go on by merit basis and an interview round. After selection, students are called for a final interview round. After that, they can pursue their career in aviation industry.
Roles and responsibilities-
The roles are pretty much similar in the Career in Hotel and aviation Industry. as an employee in aviation sector ,
- if you have a dedication being an air hostess, then you must have the problem solving skills. you have to have the ability to solve different problems of passengers during flight. they must know how to give medical support during emergencies.
- you need to have a strong communication skills. it is their duty to communicate with each and every passenger guide them during their journey, ensure their safety and guide them during the journey from the airplane and listen to their problems in order to solve them.
- students who opt for a career in the aviation field, often make announcements on the behalf of pilots. so they should have some organizing skills. she makes sure each and every passenger feels safe and comfortable during the flight. they give water and food from time to time and communicate with passengers and organize multiple tasks at a one
On the hotel industry-
- Getting the employment in hotel industry and surviving in this industry is very competitive. Sometimes problems comes from nowhere; for that case, these situations can be solved by the ability of foresee problems before they arises. By pursuing the hotel management course, you need to aware of your work environment. Some of the Best hotel management institutes and colleges provide such skills during the tenure of the course through internship which provides on field training to the candidates.
- A successful restaurant or hotel runs by a good teamwork. Running a hotel has many teams, starting from kitchen to room service, front office executive, etc. as a team member, you should be able to work together and praise each other’s work. Sometimes the good team work can led you to the promotion.
- Organizing skills are a crucial part in the Career in Hotel and aviation Industry. as an employee in hotel sector, You must have The Polite attitude and the mindset to help the customer and the intent to provide the best of the service possible is always welcome. Listen to their problem and try to solve their problem.
Hotel industry is a part of aviation industry. so, the students who are looking forward to pursuing the career in hotel sector and looking for amazing scope in the future can pursue the course of hospitality management in the aviation sector. The aviation fiend is restricted to its own field, but if you have studied hotel management then you can get job in both aviation and hotel sector.