The cabin crew training course is designed specifically for those students who are going to build a career in the aviation industry. what you will learn in cabin crew training institute is extremely important for your future if you are planning to build a career in this field. this program is ideal for those who love to travel and want to be a part of reputed airlines. The most prominent wisdom of aviation aspirants takes them to further development. The cabin crew job has been recognized as one of the major parts of the aviation industry. they take responsibility for the airline and airport. From greeting passengers to guiding them during the journey, they make your experience better.
There are several institutes are available which provide cabin crew courses. You need to choose your institute carefully because it is a lifetime investment and you need to be aware of that. Choosing the best cabin crew training institute in Kolkata and allover India is a complicated task as each institute offers individual features which are confusing to hoose from. Check their placement stories, testimonials, study material, fee structure, and requirements.
Aptech provides you with all the cabin crew courses with up to date study materials. Their trainings are smooth and with the best learning, the Aptech aviation institute also offers the best placement opportunities for the students. Aptech, their professional course prepares you for the most glamorous profession in the aviation industry. this institute gives 100% placement assistance who will complete the course. You can gain professional job skills for a career in India and international airlines too. what you will study,What you will learn in cabin crew training institute is extremely important for your future. You can choose from the various aviation management courses available. For example- ground staff, cabin crew, airport customer service, and similar. By checking and exploring the aviation management course you will get an in-depth understanding of the different aviation careers and you can understand whether it’s the right job for you.
What you will learn in cabin crew training institute –
- As a cabin crew, the first thing for you will be to get understand what the cabin crew profession is. Understand in-depth, the roots and current practices.
- As a cabin crew, you need to determine aircraft types and appropriate cabin crew functions. When an emergency comes, how you will cope with the situation- you need to learn that.What you will learn in cabin crew training institute is extremely important for your career.
- Control the passenger’s relations in every circumstance.
- Recall emergency and security procedures.
- The general philosophy for the carriage of hazardous and illegal goods and their dangers.
- As a cabin crew, you need to Understand security related issues and safety.
Eligibility criteria –
- To become a successful cabin crew from a reputed company you need to get trained at a reputed institute. The minimum age requirement for studying cabin crew is 17 years.
- Apart from that, you need to have 10 + 2 examinations passed in any discipline from a recognized board or university or diploma or degree in any stream. Candidates have to be medically fit. She or he doesn’t have color blindness or any other physical disabilities.
How much time takes to complete the aviation courses from Aptech aviation –
There are different kinds of air hostess training available, including bachelor and diploma courses. The duration of diploma courses is 6 months and the bachelor courses are 1 year to 2 years. The average time taken to complete air hostess training is from 6 months to 1 year. After completing their education, students can join domestic and international companies as flight attendants, cabin crew, or air hostesses. This career, requires a lot of training, good interpersonal skills, and patience. Those who enjoy traveling and are good at dealing with people may find this a suitable career path for them.
Roles and responsibilities –
- Airhostess or cabin crew are assigned with opening the emergency exit door in case of an accidental situation. Passengers sitting right next to the emergency exit doors are also responsible.
- When the required materials are to be packed into the airplane before take off, the cabin crew has to differ from company to company.
- The important task of the cabin crew is to present to all the passengers what to do an what, not in case of emergency. They need to instruct them in both auditory and visual.
- Air hostesses are bound to provide passengers with the required information about the journey.
- They have to take responsibility for the cockpit door to the back kitchen area. The cabin crew is not liable outside the aircraft or inside the cockpit.
- Make an announcement on behalf of the pilot and answer all the queries of every passenger.
- Serve mela and drinks to every passenger.
- As a cabin crew, you have to make sure that the passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and scan that there is no luggage left in the overhead vaults no suspected or stories items on board.
- They have to sell duty-free goods and instruct all the [passengers of any kind of allowance conditions in force at their destination.
Wrapping up –
Working as a cabin crew is thrilling job and challenging. This course is perfect for young professionals looking to get a head start in the occupation, orienting the talents and responsibilities anticipated by the world’s leading airlines. There is no denying that working as an air hostess or cabin crew is a dream of many. It should be noted that the air hostess or cabin crew job is all about devotion and a hard-working job. With 32 years of experience, Aptech aviation follows 3 steps method of theory. They conduct up-to-date classroom and practical sessions to make sure that every part of the lesson remains in the student’s memory. The faculties are also trained and experienced in this related field. So if you are looking for the best institute in Kolkata to kickstart your career in the cabin crew industry, choose Aptech.