No career path is bad. In order to get succeed in your career, you need to choose the line in which you have got passion and interest. the aviation industry is one of the largest industries in India. once you complete the course from a recognized institute or college, you can get jobs in various fields, and sometimes you can also get a chance to work with international companies. The aviation industry is very vast. you need to have a strong passion and desire in order to get a chance to work in some of the world-class companies. If you love to travel, then perhaps this career is the best choice for you. In this blog, we are going to discuss the BBA in Aviation Operations, eligibility, career, roles, and responsibilities.
The BBA in aviation operations is a 3 years UG course program that includes airport information, business, and every aspect of the airline industry. this course gives a candidate solid administrative and management ideas. apart from that, it allows them to get a clear knowledge of their managerial skills as well as business and leadership qualities in the field of the aviation industry. With this degree, you can become a professional employee in the aviation sector. Further, you can also do an MBA degree to get a promotion and enhance your earning potential.
There are so many lines you can go after pursuing your aviation career. In the next 10 years, the aviation industry will witness huge investments of up to 2 lakh crore rupees, demand 935 more planes, and traffic growth of 13 percent CAGR. Eventually taking employees internationally by airline companies will gradually increase.
The duration of aviation management is from 2 years to – 4years. The admission process will go on by entrance examination or merit basis and the interview round. For that, Students must secure at least 50% aggregate in their higher secondary results. The student must be a citizen of India and the age should be between 18-23.
BBA in aviation operation -entrance exam-
JUET, HPCET, MDU CEE, CUCET- By appearing in these online examinations, you can pursue BBA in aviation. The entrance exam duration is 3 hours. The pattern of exams depends upon colleges. The exam pattern includes three section includes logical, mathematical, and analytical.
The career prospects-
The career field in the aviation industry is bright with different job opportunities in both govt. and private sectors. the BBA in Aviation is a highly popular course that can excel you towards a successful career. One of the widely pursued after courses, the undergraduate program will act as a kickstart to starting a career in the field.
BBA in Aviation Operations Offers attractive salary packages and dynamic work profiles. With this degree, you can become a professional employee in the aviation sector. the aviation course is a stepping stone to launching a career in the fascinating field. The average salary package after BBA in aviation is 6-8 Lakh a year. You can get a job in airport ground staff, customer service, airline insurance firms, or their related educational institutes.
Here are some of the job roles for the degree listed below-
- Airport Operations Manager
- Test Manager
- Program Manager
- Credit Control Manager
- Assistant Airport Manager
- Airport Manager
- communication skills are a must-have aspect of the career as an air hostess. they have to communicate with every customer, ensure their comfort and safety and guide them and listen to their problems to solve them. they need to stay aware of airline guideline rules.
- problem solving is the key role you need to follow in this sector. if you have a dedication to the aviation management sector, then you have to have the ability to solve different problems of passengers. he / She has to know how to give medical support during emergencies.
- You must have The Polite attitude and the mindset to help the customer and the intent to provide the best service possible is always welcome. Listen to their problem and try to solve their problem.
- Time management skills are very important for employees to maintain the operation. by working in the aviation industry, they need to ensure that every flight or event goes according to plan. apart from that, they have a very tight schedule. sometimes They have to deal with different team members’ schedules and uncomfortable situations, such as weather or rude staff. this can be difficult to manage. that’s why time management skills are a must.
- A well-maintained organized system can accelerate the system. Organizational skills are very important while overseeing airline operations. as an employee in this sector, you need to track and keep all the records of paperwork, passenger information, daily flight logs, safety documents, timing, etc.
- You need to have strong leadership skills. Leadership skills are a crucial part of overseas the day-to-day operations of an airline. You need to develop your strong leadership skills through other management positions or leadership training courses.
Roles and responsibilities-
There are some huge responsibilities in the aviation sector. as an employee in the aviation sector,
- if you have a dedication to being an air hostess, then you must have the problem solving skills. you have to have the ability to solve different problems of passengers during flight. they must know how to give medical support during emergencies.
- you need to have strong communication skills. it is their duty to communicate with each and every passenger guide them during their journey, ensure their safety and guide them during the journey from the airplane and listen to their problems in order to solve them.
- students who opt for a career in the aviation field, often make announcements on the behalf of pilots. so they should have some organizing skills. she makes sure each and every passenger feels safe and comfortable during the flight. they give water and food from time to time and communicate with passengers and organize multiple tasks at one time.